Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, May 2, 2008

D+S = Downy & Spidy




downy (left) & spidy, my sis's cats. they are beautiful ya! i'll let her write abt them.


Downy & Spidy was found in chinatown market on 19 march 2001 by my friends, they are only the size of my hand. We decided to keep them in the office at chinatown.


How they got their name?


Downy was a little down syndrome, or so we thought, he was crawling instead of walking, and couldn't open his mouth to eat. Thus we decided to call him downy, and took extra care to open his mouth to stuff food in.


Spidy - downy's sister was much better, in fact she was climbing up my legs like a spider up a tree trunk, thus I name her spidy before being name by my friend all sort of weird name. (march, nineteen, etc etc)



Now they are both fat and crazy, and love to have their photo taken. They are the guardian of my office, so if you want to drop by my office next time, hey WATCH OUT, CATS ABOUT!
--<-@ contributed and written by: eYewee

No comments: